Cara Delevingne Inspired Makeup

Hi everyone! Another celebrity inspired makeup for you, in particular the ever loveable and eyebrow goddess that is Cara Delevingne. She is one of my biggest inspirations because she is always true to herself and I think that is one of the most important things a person can do. Anyway, Cara does change up her makeup quite a bit, obviously it comes with the job, but she always seems to fall back on smokey, grungy eyes. This look is inspired by a particular image but is a great example of her usual eye makeup.


She wore this to one of the Paper Towns Premiers and looked stunning. I am really happy with this look, it's like a grunge, blown out take on old hollywood makeup and I absolutely love it! Obviously I look nothing like Cara, but I actually think this is a really good look for most skin tones, if you alter the darkness of the eye it can be really flattering. 













PRODUCT LIST
Face:
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N1
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 01 Fair
Sleek Face Form Palette in Light (only the bronze shade)
Sleek Blush in Life's a Peach
Body Shop Colour Crush Eyeshadow in Chocolate Linger as Contour
Makeup Revolution Radiant Light Powder in Breath used as a brightening powder and highlight
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Eyes:
Sleek Au Natural Palette Shade Bark used for brows, Noir used on lash line
Clinique Lid Smoothies in Seventh Heather as a base
Body Shop Colour Crush Eyeshadow in Coconuts About You and Chocolate Linger
Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara 
Individual Eyelashes
(I actually used eyelashes from the pound shop which I cut up to make my own inexpensive individual lashes, however Eylure or Tanya Burr Cosmetics do really good individual lashes)

Lips:
Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick in 01 Queen of Hearts
and great precision with a lip brush

I am in love with this look. It is really simple, and aside from the eyelashes, which you can obviously leave out, it's really quick. I also think this makes me blue eyes pop like cray which is always a plsu. I'm not really sure how I feel about my attempt at Cara brows, after playing around, I decided to just go a shade darker and try to make them a little bushier. It's just so different from what I usually see everyday. I can't decide if I like them or not. Let me know if you do in the comments! 

HG

Comments

POPULAR POSTS