Pinspired: Mary-Kate Olsen Makeup

Hey everyone! I constantly see some pins on pinterest, some just seem to get rotated around the pin-sphere everyday. I always see this pin in particular, and it is one of my favourites.


I love eyeliner, I wear it almost everyday and it's a staple for me. I just love how this is sort of sultry yet simple, the liner the clear focus. The face is really clean and fresh with soft pink lips and mauve-y eyes with that amazing eyeliner and bold lashes. Perfect for me! So, I decided to recreate it. Get your flicks on, this ones for the liner lovers.











I am in love with this look. Obviously this liner is BIG, it's larger than I would usually do my eyeliner and I like my liner thick! I only used one eyeshadow, concentrating it first in my crease and then dusting it over the moving lid, so the eye look is really quick and easy to do if you are a dab hand at liner. I just love how simple and quick this is but how impactful it is as well. It is simple, sultry, effortless glamour and I bloody love it. 

Product List:

Face:
Mac Prep+Prime Skin Base
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N1 and Rimmel Match Perfection in 100 Ivory mixed
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 Fair
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Body Shop Colour Crush Eyeshadow in Coconuts About You (used as contour)
Natural Collection Blush in Peach Melba
Makeup Revolution Radiant Lights Powder in Breath

Brows:
Sleek Au Naturel Palette, Shade Bark
Rimmel Glam Eyes Shadow in Serene

Eyes:
W7 In The Buff palette (Naked 2 dupe) shades Chocolate and Onyx (to go over liner to intensify)
Rimmel Black Liquid Eyeliner
L'oreal Colour Riche Kohl in White
Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara

Lips:
Kiko Frosted Look Lipstick in 02 Brisk Mauve
Clinique Lipstick in Blushing Nude Soft Shine
Lip Balm (I used Vaseline but any clear or pink lip balm will do)

I am hopefully bringing you another art eye this week, so watch out for that. I was wondering if you guys like my 'ordinary' blog posts (favourites and wearable looks like this) or if you want more avant garde, or maybe you like both? Let me know in the comments! 

HG


Comments

POPULAR POSTS