Christmas Makeup!

Hey everyone! Day 21 and I thought I would show you what I would typically go for, makeup wise, on Christmas Day. To me, Christmas Day is when you would go for the red lip, and gold eyes, proper festive makeup. This would look nice on Christmas Eve as well, maybe if you are going carolling or doing something special!





 PRODUCT LIST:
Rimmel Stay Matte Primer
L'Oreal True Match in N1
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Ivory
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Sleek Brow Kit in Light
Collection Eyebrow definer in Blonde
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Eternal Gold
Sleek Vintage Romance Palette
L'Oreal Super Liner
L'Oreal Mega Volume Collagene Mascara
Body Shop Colour Crush Eyeshadow in Coconuts About You
Natural Collection Blush in Peach Melba
Makeup Revolution Highlighter in Golden Lights
Rimmel Lip Liner in Red Diva
L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Scarlett Creme

This is actually a pretty simple makeup but really effective. If you didn't want to go so bold with the eyes this would look nice with all matte neutral shades to give slight definition and a winged liner. This is one of my favourite lipsticks for the Christmas time because to me, it is the perfect Christmas red and is really comfortable to wear because it is more of a gloss formula. 

Hope you enjoyed today's post! Don't forget to check out my facebook page for updates on my blog posts! 

HGx

Comments

POPULAR POSTS