Christmas Party Makeup!

Hey everyone! Day 11 and today I have a Christmas Party Makeup look for you, to give some inspirations for your work parties or for any fancy Christmas festivities you may be attending. I finally got to use my new Stila Eyes Are the Window Palette in Soul, which you may have seen on my instagram, and I am so happy with these shadows and this look. I would highly recommend this palette for yourself, or it would make a lovely present for a makeup junkie! Anyway, let's get on with the look.



So for this look I decided I wanted to go a little bit more intense on the eyes. Usually I stick with a light glittery shade on the lid and a medium colour in the crease but I wanted this to be glam! So I used a coppery shade on the lid and defined the crease with a terracotta shade, and then deepened that with this warm brown on the outer third. I've also included this look with two other lip options because I know not everyone will want to rock a berry lip with this but I feel like it looks really nice but the other colours work just as well as this does so it's personal preference! 






PRODUCT LIST

Nivea Men After Shave Balm
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51 Light Vanilla
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in 010 Ivory
Collection Sheer Loose Powder
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Sleek Brow Kit in Light
Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Eye Primer
Stila Eyes Are The Window in Soul - Shades Affection, Individual and Being
w7 In The Buff Palette Shade Onyx
Clinique High Impact Mascara
The Body Shop Colour Crush Eyeshadow in Coconuts About You
Makeup Revolution Highlighter Palette 
Makeup Revolution Matte Blush Palette

Berry Lip:
Rimmel Lip Liner in 063 Black Tulip
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in Number 30

Nude Lip:
Makeup Revolution Velvet Lipstick (No name, from their Christmas Collection)

Red Lip:
Makeup Revolution Intense Lipgloss (No name, from their Christmas Collection)
(Good alternative: Collection Lasting Perfection Lipstick in Queen of Hearts)

So there it is, a glam Christmas look that is great for a party! I wanted to keep the look slightly festive but not full on Christmas makeup because I feel like I want to save those for Christmas Eve and actual Christmas Day, so having a berry lip instead just makes it slightly different and glam as oppose to the traditional red. That doesn't mean you can't rock a red lip as well, you do you girl! Thank you for all the support so far, and hopefully you are enjoying Hidden Gem's Advent Calendar as much as me!

HGx
p.s - for my hair I followed this tutorial by Kayley Melissa

Comments

POPULAR POSTS