Cranberry Eye and Nude Lip

Hey everyone! Day 16 of the blog advent today. I did this smokey red 'cranberry' makeup, so I thought I would share it with you because I think it is a really nice look for a Christmas Party or meal or just a casual trip to the shops obviously! I think this works for people who aren't to into the whole Christmas thing but still want to look like you put some effort into looking festive. This would be really nice paired with a Little Black Dress. I thought I would go with a nude for the lips because the eyes are quite intense. 




PRODUCT LIST:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51 Light Vanilla
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in 010 Ivory
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Sleek Brow Kit in Light
Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow Sticks in Shade 37
Sleek Storm Palette Shades Calm Before the Storm, Eye of the Storm, Dust Storm and Black Out
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes So Couture Mascara
Rimmel Scandaleyes Black Kohl Pencil
Collection Bronze Glow Matte in Terracotta
Makeup Revolution Highlighter Palette 
Makeup Revolution Matte Blush Palette
Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick in Nude

Also, I don't know why one of my eyes always likes to get red and watery whenever I do one of these for my blog, it's like it just doesn't want me to look nice. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this post and try out a cranberry eye, I know that red eyeshadow is kinda scary but as long as you balance it out with black liner, you won't look ill! Don't forget to check out my social media, and feel free to leave a comment. See you tomorrow with another blog post!

HGx

Comments

POPULAR POSTS