Everyday Winter Makeup

Hi everyone! Today is the first of 24 post to come this December in the lead up to Christmas. I think we all know by now that I am not the most organised person and unfortunately I have to prioritise my university work over my blog a lot of the time. But this year I thought I would do something a bit special for Christmas! A blog advent calendar of sorts, everyday until the 24th I will be bringing you a new festive and seasonally appropriate post. Today I will be starting with something a bit more simple, my everyday winter makeup.

In winter I love bold, dark lips but I always feel like I can't wear them everyday because as everyone know I love my liner and I end up looking like I am ready to dance the night away rather than heading to a lecture. But I love playing up my eyes, so I found a happy medium and I think it works really well and is super quick to do. This eye makeup works with any bold lip all year round and is perfect if you want a slightly lighter eye to accompany a pink, red or berry. This makeup is my 'I only have 15 minutes but I want to look nice' makeup.



PRODUCTS:
Rimmel Stay Matte Primer
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N1
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in 010 Ivory
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Natural Collection Blush in Peach Melba
Makeup Revolution Radiant Lights Powder in Exhale
Collection Eyebrow Definer in 03 Blonde
Sleek Au Natural Palette
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint in Rich Russet
Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara
Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Pencil in 310 Berry Much 

The eyes are literally use a bronze cream eyeshadow, Maybelline On & On Bronze Colour Tattoo would work exactly the same as this, with a dark brown eyeshadow smudged into the lashes and winged out slightly. I am really loving this lip pencil, I have the orange one which I wore for my Summer Party Makeup post, and they are just lovely. Great formulation and a really nice smell, they smell like drumstick lollies but less sweet. Another lipstick I have been wearing is Sleek's Vamp Lipstick, which is buried in my bag somewhere, but is deep red almost burgundy matte lipstick. When I say matte, I mean it, make sure your lips are in good condition before you use it. But I forgive that for the lovely colour and its long lasting qualities. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this post and don't forget to check back everyday this December to see a new post from me! 

HGx

Comments

POPULAR POSTS