L'Oreal Christmas Gift Box

Hey everyone! Day 17 of blog advent and I decided to do this post out of the blue today. I needed some more of my L'Oreal True Match Foundation and so I ordered it online because I know my shade, and I saw that they were doing a free gift box with every £15 you spend on L'Oreal products so I also orders a lip product to get the free gift. It got delivered yesterday and I thought, I basically have enough to create an entire look so I should do a first impressions post about it.

So in the gift box you get four full sized products, if you remember my last year Christmas Haul I did get the L'Oreal Gift Box then and it was based more around red and a more pin up look. This year it is based more around green and a feline smokey look. I don't usually go for green for my eyes because I have blue eyes I don't know if it really works with my eye colour, but my goodness the olive green shade is so pretty I had to try it out anyway. I was really impressed with this year's box because it had the super liner in, and I have been eyeing this liner for so long and I am so excited to have it because it's so fine and great for thin liner or intricate designs.



On the back of this box is a little design of an eye look which I tried to copy but just ended up doing my own thing. I started by putting the green shade on the mobile lid, then putting the taupe shade in the crease and putting the black in the outer corner and lower lash line and highlighting with the lightest shade in the inner corner. Then I tried to copy the liner which just always ends up turning into the liner I do all the time. Applied mascara and I am seriously impressed with this mascara. The wand reminds me of the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and I really love it, works well with my lashes. I paired the eyes with my new L'Oreal Infallible 24h Lip Colour, which has serious staying power and comes with a balm which makes it more comfortable to wear.







PRODUCT LIST
Rimmel Stay Matte Primer
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N1
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in 010 Ivory
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Natural Collection Blush in Peach Melba
Body Shop Colour Crush Eyeshadow in Coconuts About You (as contour)
Makeup Revolution Radiant Powders in Exhale
Sleek Brow Kit in Light
Rimmel Eye Primer
L'Oreal Colour Riche Eyeshadow Quad in Jungle Jade
L'Oreal Super Liner
L'Oreal Mega Volume Collagene Mascara
L'Oreal Infallible 24H Lip Colour in Toujours Teaberry

I am really liking this eyeshadow on me, I think because it's slightly olive and a lot of the shades have gold shimmer in it works with my eye colour. I was really impressed with the shadows pigmentation because my experience with eyeshadow quads hasn't been good, usually they are pigmented and go muddy together but this quad is really impressive. I did experience some fallout, but it wasn't too bad and it swept away easily.  I am most impressed with the liner because it is so small you can get such a precise line and it going to make getting thin liner so much easier. I think this lip really compliments to look as well, and I would really recommend these as a long lasting lip colour if, like me, you can't afford liquid lipsticks. 

Leave me a comment telling me your favourite L'Oreal Product, and don't forget to check back tomorrow for another blog post!

HGx

Comments

POPULAR POSTS