Santa's Sleigh!

Hey everyone! It's the last day of blog advent which means it's Christmas Eve! I wanted to end this doing something I do best, painting tiny things on my eyelid. I was so happy with my Starry Night eye I did a few days ago, I wanted to incorporate it in this one, because it kinda fits in. 







And so that is my last post of my blog advent! I'm kinda sad that it's ended but it just makes me want to keep up with regular blog posts now. Hope you all have a very merry Christmas and an amazing New Year!!!

Merry Christmas!!!
HGx

Comments

  1. This is actually so beautiful! ;O did you use gel liner to draw the sleigh?

    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I actually used black face paint because it's more fluid but you could use gel liner as well, just make sure you set it so it doesn't transfer! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS