Suicide Squad Eye Makeup

Today I was inspired by the newest 'anti' superhero film, Suicide Squad, which has been hyped for so long so it release last Friday was an exciting one! Although I've heard mixed reviews on the actual film, it's still influential, especially in terms of it's artwork. So I decided to play around using the film logo as my influence just to save you all from another Harley Quinn inspired makeup! I used the image from the second trailer, because I loved how it was slightly darker but still had the colour fade and rusted metal font. I know the artwork used now is slightly lighter and a bit more neon, it clear that they wanted to lighten up the film a bit, but I think that perhaps it would have been better on the darker side like this logo. Whether the film was a hit or miss for you, they film is nothing but stylistic!





Don't forget to follow me on instagram and twitter if you want to keep up with my newest posts!

HG

Comments

POPULAR POSTS