Editorial Splatter Makeup


I have a slight obsession with splatter makeup. I just really like the contrast between a well blended smokey eye with the very organic pattern caused by splattering paint. Everyone seems to really love my splatter look as well which is good, I think they make for a really dynamic and interesting look. I thought I would share with you some of my favourite splatter makeups I've done so far!


A post shared by Gemma (@hiddengemblog) on

A post shared by Gemma (@hiddengemblog) on

A post shared by Gemma (@hiddengemblog) on

A post shared by Gemma (@hiddengemblog) on

A post shared by Gemma (@hiddengemblog) on

These are just a few of my favourite splatter looks I've done for my instagram! If you really love these like I do, make sure to follow me on instagram where I post creative looks a couple of times a week. 

Gem x

Comments

POPULAR POSTS