Grungy Duochrome Cut Crease // Video


You may recognised this look from my Single Eyeshadow palette post, which I also posted on instagram. I really loved the look and I thought it played on the cut crease look which typically features a lighter colour on the lid. I also liked how the duo chrome looked over the base I used, a slightly darker olivy concealer, to cut my crease which made the pigment look more greeny teal than blue in the reflect. I thought this was really interesting to note, but means you can also adapt this look by changing the product you use to cut the crease. I think this something really interesting to play with in makeup, changing the base you use can change a colour entirely, try using a dark or black base with a duochrome shadow to get a really cool effect!



// PRODUCTS //












I really hope you enjoyed this video and post, make sure to subscribe to my youtube channel if you like my content, and don't be afraid to leave a comment if you have a question. I'm always more than happy to talk to you guys, and that's true on all of my social medias (links in the side bar!). 

Gem x

Comments

POPULAR POSTS