Starry Eyed

Hey guys, usually when I post a makeup to instagram I don't do a corresponding blog post but so many people loved this look and actually it's one of my favourites I've done so far so I thought I'd write a lil' something something.



In this look I used my new glitter's from Glitter Palace (here's a link to their insta), this is their Eleven glitter and is inspired by Eleven from the modern classic that is Stranger Things. I LOVE THIS GLITTER. I can't quite put into words how beautiful it is, I think the tiny iridescent hexagon are really offset by the blue toned purple stars they just contrast each other beautifully. Anyway, as soon as I saw this glitter I knew I wanted to use it with the Chloe Morello x Ciaté palette because of all the lovely purple tones. I do actually have a review of that palette coming up soon so check back if you want to know my thoughts. To contrast the very geometric shapes of the glitter I went with a soft smokey wing, which I created by buffing out a wing created by a black kohl pencil, packing the shade Fierce (a red/pinky toned purple glitter shade) over the top and blending out with Flirt (a deep red toned purple shade) around the edges. I finished the look off with some of my go to Demi Wispies.

//Products Used//

Ciaté x Chloe Morello Pretty, Fun, Fearless palette
Glitter Palace // Eleven
Vaseline (to adhere the glitter)
Natural Collection Eye Lines Pencil // Black
Sephora Outrageous Curl Mascara
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation // 0.5 Breeze
Ardell Demi Wispies
ABH Dipbrow // Taupe


I'm always posting my looks on insta before anywhere else so if you want to see my latest stuff, the link is in the sidebar or it's @hiddengemblog!

Let me know what you think about this look and if you want me to post more in depth posts about my insta looks! I'd love to share a little bit more about the process and the inspiration behind some of my makeups. 

Gem x






Comments

POPULAR POSTS